Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Health Results

Large Chest Scan today.

And I took 3 times in order for it to look 'clearer'.

You have to breathe in and hold the breath while waiting for the X-Ray to photoscan your lungs, heart, stomach, and kidney. Intestines too.

First 2 times are blurry because I cant hold my breath for very long.

The purpose of the whole health check is to make myself successful and healthy enough to go in TPS as an employee.

But from what I know now....

At the ripe young age of 22, not even 23 yet (dammit!), Im diagnosed with Hypotension. Very low index.

At the ripe young age of 22, I have difficulty in hearing. Too much earphones.

At the ripe young age of 22, I have too much fat mass, meaning high cholesterol.

At the ripe young age of 22, I have Thyroids.

Haha!

What should I do now?? O.O