Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is for You

Okay, this is for you, seriously.

You are the most hated boss ever in my life up till now.

You are the most un-knowledgeable boss I have ever met.

You are the worst decision maker and a mess-doer I ever known.

And you have the worst fashion sense of blur and white shirt every single day.

Yes, the most naggy and talkative boss, just like those chit-chatty aunties in the market.

SMK, you are the worst boss out there, and Im very glad that you have finally decided to quit.

But yet, before you quit, you never easte your time in continuing to create mess and shits for me to clean up.

And yes, goodbye to you, and pray hard that I can save up my vulgarities and KNNCCB to you before you finally left.

Goodbye and No see again.