Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Exams are Over!

Finally finally...

No more exams, no more formulae for accounts...


But the debit credit is forever etched in me already...


Now then I realised how much I hate accounting modules, but ironically and yet, I made a living by doing Accounts every single day.


Alas, I will be free for a month plus, and waiting to go Universal Studios with the gang~


Currently, the hot on fever drama for me:












Starring Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung.


Typical HK drama of detectives solving mysteries using the power of science, not forensics this time, but Physics.


My Physics sucks so most of the time I do not understand what Raymong Lam is explaining about in the show (He's acting as a Physics professor by the way).



Next Up: J-Dorama!



Yankee-Kun To Megane-Chan 不良仔与眼镜妹

Watched this drama PURELY because of 成宫宽部. A very much idol-infested schoolly drama.

Watching a new korean show but shall talk about it after few more episodes!

Do anyone knows where I can watch HD 叶问2 in cantonese online??