Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Monday, May 24, 2010

Exams Are.... not over yet

The most hectic week, where I have 2 major exams, are over...

TM should be no problem, but for FA... Prepared for the worst of resit, lol~

I thought I will get scoldings on my first day back to work after a week's break of studying at home, coz MIA-ed too long is never good in this office, people just talk"s".

Luckily, my AM signs the leave form and Manager gave me the confirmation letter today...

Ho Choi.......

And something bad happened on my first day back to work.
SH is gone, dunno why K ask her to leave immediately for what, she can serve the one-week notice!
But whatever, the backlogs she left behind is zzzz...

Now now I got a major task on hand, to tutor and lead the 2 new girls well.
And if I did well, I can $_$ very soon~

Payday is tml!
This month is sure fast~

Note:
Recently, I am very dulan with 2 guys on Maplestory.
你们两个瓜,做人畏缩厚脸皮就算了。。
竟敢嚣张到欺负我的BB Tay?!
没死过?死字会不会写?
厚脸皮到无药可救!
不止厚颜无耻,还敢敢利用朋友,利用完了拍拍屁股走人??
还有,竟然愚蠢到,send错SMS和PM给BB,在我面前讲BB的坏话?
你们两个,最好烧香拜佛,不要让我看到你们,否则给你烟花看!

Go and do more facial to thin your faces la, so thick-skinned!