Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fucked-Up

First Thing: Fuck U la K!

(now I hope that he wont go and search everyone's blog and FB to see this post LOL)

Suddenly felt that Im so suay, all the superiors I had were NEVER good. First was that 母老虎 when I worked in Tuas, everyday OT OT OT every though nothing to do also need to OT. A nice post I got way back then: Engineering cum Admin. But Im a damn freaking MAID in fact! Need to wash pantry, need to water plants need to refill the air purifier and even wash the coffee machine. Quitted in 3 months time.

Next was KNS. Yeah the company is just as the name goes, very bery KNS. Nice post I got again: Customer Service Rep. But I need to do all the warehouse work, including lifting 25kg resin sack and now my back still hurt so much! Also need to OT OT OT until midnight. It was a "long weekend wait long long" way back then.

Now, I feel much much better in MSC. Other than K who irks me so much everyday, I made alot of good friends. I wont name them as colleagues as it feels distant, sistas to be in fact.
I have dear Michelle who treats everyone so good, and always bid me goodbye when she went home. Its really sweet. And her frequent SMSes for goodnites, Sorry gal, it was always very bery late when I saw those SMSes >.<
I have Angeline, she's a crazy shopper who can jolly well use her one month pay to buy Gucci and LV. Meimei ar, save abit bah......... She likes to tell cold jokes too.. Some are real funny and some are erm erm... And she loves singing so much~
I have Moon, she's a.... very nice lady, quite fierce wife, she's good to everyone.
And lastly Sze Huey, Congrats Gal on getting your dream job, help me buy that duty-free goods next time!
And all the other uncles and aunties too :P

Had a dinner with KNS friends last week thursday. Am shocked to know that over 20 ppl are FINALLY leaving that freaking eat-meat-no-spit-bones company. Including my friends in that 20 ppl group. I always know that ppl are leaving that company for good but well, never expected 20.

Just gotten a baby camera Fujifilm. BB's Dad bought for me... Some pictures I took but ALWAYS TOO LAZY to upload at all.... The KBOX session with the sistas, farewell dinner with Jenny's, Dinner with KNS friends...

Going to be extremely busy from now onwards till end June.. Company's audit and outstanding bills of millions dollars are a big bomb already.. 3 exam papers to clear and also gathering with ppl whom I have promised AGES ago.. Feel bad..

But i still conclude that I can be a good friend if you treated me as one. I will remember those who had offered me kindness and gentleness. But if the impression of irking continues of you in my heart, bye bye then.

Now,
I hope that K can do a good deed to the public by hiring a good executive who can HELP.
I hope that I can continue losing 1kg every month (its actually working BUT it doesnt show physically! -.-)
I hope that the crazy woman downstairs can stop throwing shit and piss on the staircase.
I hope that the Red Army can go away so that I can go to Bangkok instead of Taiwan first.
I hope that the exams questions are just as it appears in the revision papers.

Finally,
I hope that I can have a good queue no. for Boon Lay Grove BTO!