Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Little Push

Recently did a mini psychology test on the local magazines.

Its about how ambitious you are and how you gonna reach your goals with what kind of methods.

And I find it quite true. I have 70% of ambitious-ingredients in it, but the most important fact is that I find it alright to use a little underhand-means '小手段'.

And I admit that I do, sometimes.

Or rather, I am a good maker of knowing people's feelings and thinkings and further work on that. But always, after getting what we wanted, no matter how bad a person you are, you will still feel bad inside of you.

But the good feeling of power and riches just drown whatever conscience that is left.

Im not a good person, but Im not a bad one either.

I always tend to be too rushy and agressive in providing facts and informations to people.
These people who are blinded by loves and naive thinking.

Why is it so? Because im the 过来人。

Just make use of information to attain your goals. How? Ultimately the answer is to, to communicate with MORE others.

A little talk with wisdom and knowledge, a little push you put in your words, trust me, you can get 99% of whatever results you want.

If you want to make yourself feel better, if this kind of method is un-orthodox to you, just say to yourself, you are just trying to do the goodness for everyone.

The end results will be: Some people blame you for being busybody (I get it everytime, so much for being kind) and some people will thank you for life (These are the smarter ones).

Look, whenever I said something, have it been false before?

People just dont wan admit and rather faced the full impact later. If you have listened to me long ago, you can suffer lesser...

Of course Im no smarty-pants here who think that whatever she feels is correct, but whatever I said is based on solely experiences. 我吃的盐,就是比别人吃的米多。

*** *** ***

Another thing, the usage of FB.

Mind you, whatever you say, write, post on FB, is public to all. Even if you never add the person, with a little of bugs and hacks, anything can be retrieve. The Internet and WWW is convenient, but only to the extend if it does you good.

If you wanted something to remain private, just dont type on the keyboard into the status box.

I seen a little cousin's FB recently, and something smells too fishy. Sorry for using a little trick to know what I wanted, paisei la~ but I just spent 5 mins to track anyway.

And the results, Im sure thats not what you wanted, too bad.

Of course, if you are diligent enough, you will see this post to know what I meant and what I needed to tell you.

朋友,既使是认识了几年,也可以突然变成一匹狼。
何况是几个月。
一个人,如对你是认真的,首要对你的承诺是不会撒慌。
要明白,任何感情,都是建立在信任之上。
信任之中,包函了诚实,真诚对待,不拖泥带水,与坦诚相对。

小妹,如真是爱你,为何不公开呢?
相爱的恋人,会希望得到全世界的祝福,保密,说得好听是隐私是保护,难听一点实事就是怕丑或想搞爱眛而已。

你也是表妹,即使不亲密但也是家人。
我,没有像折散你们的意思。
只是希望,女孩如你,青春年华,对爱情充满幢憬,能够与真心真诚对待你的人在一起。


Whatever needed to say, wrote it here, you can see, GOOD.

You cannot see, FATED.

tada~ time to study for exams....

Photos...... Up next week bah, I got a new fringe~!