Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Holidays

Its the holiday month now and it will mid july when the next school term starts again, my 2nd year.

Holidays are not good for people like me, with a full-time job. Holidays feel sucky, as holiday = more OTs.

Anyway, I will be going to KL to crazy-shopping in 2 weeks' time!

Real crazy, as I got to settled my thousands of school fees at month end and yet still go spend money. Luckily, government is paying me back $200 on July 1st, 不用饿死。

One week has passed since the office saga, but Im feeling much better now. Although I always felt that promotion should be based on ability, not seniority, its not the case that always happen in Singapore offices.

Thus people do not have to remind this always "如果你那么快就升级,在这里作很久的人会不服你。"

I think the above phrase is seriously CRAP, does I told myself : " Those that doesnt agree my ability, means they doesnt have the ability points, thus they had to use their seniority points."

I know I have the ability, I have the confidence, but right now, I can just save them up for the moment. MSC, you are not my everything.

Relax-ed!