Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Monday, February 22, 2010

是美男啊!

Finally, completed the damn Transport Management assignment, left with Financial Accounting, Statistics and PFP on the go.

gogogo~!

****

CNY is.... okok lar~

****

Recently, I have been watching lots of dramas at home.

Watch and do my assignments half-half.


And I finally decided to start on this drama which I had my eyes on since it aired. After completing, I regret not watching it earlier, lol~


The drama, refer to the blog title!



Of all, I love Jang Geun Suk's Huang Tae Kyung best! He reminds me of my favorite Idol, HYDE, too.

Watch him in action with this:




There's also one more cast that I think most girls are familiar with:

FT Island's Lee Hong Ki, as the cute Jeremy!

But boy, he is so-much in love with the protagonists that he...




So Touched!

Not much synopsis to provide, just watch!

On a second note, Im gonna get that PS3 soon! Real soon!