Bits and Bits of Tidbits

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy New Year to All!

Happy New Year to Everyone!



Gong Xi Fa Cai!







Had lunch with Yufen today... Poor her has to walk all the way from OCBC Towers to Lau Pat Sak to eat lunch with me lol... but lucky her too for she has 1.5 hrs of lunch time leh!



A happy lunch, simply because we long time no see.

Only her and Jiani will really not forsaken me because I have not made time for them.

I believe they understand my situation and busy times especially since we are all in the workforce.

Great friends!

Well of course, my first words upon seeing her is '哇,真的很久没有看过你liao'

Hers' are 'You really fat alot lei'

Lol, omg.

It will be even better if we can spend one lunchtime together every week.

Then I spend the whole day researching on my jobscope. Freight rates, Bill of Lading, Manifest B/L, Invoice payment, Debit and Credit Note. And that very lousy shipping system of the company's.

And now, I will have to research on my assignments. Resolution of the Tiger Year is to get at least one A among my 5 modules. Add Oil Add Oil!